The AGSP is stand for Allen Gwynnes Seft Priming Pumps.This is single stage end suction centrifugal type designed for a wide variety of applications.Spare parts stocking is cut to minimum through high interchangeability of manufactured components.The standard casing mounted arrangement feature”Back Pull Out”, the end shaft diameter are design to fit the tapper lock pully.This pumps is using Semi and open impeller.This kind of impeller is suitable for handling solid application.The large diamater shaft design to take full load stresses with defletion.Fully machined and ground section where finishing and dimensional tolerance are critical.
1) Dimension : Din 24255
2) Temperature Limits : 80 Degree Celsius On Standard Material
3) Rotation : Clockwise Looking Allowable On End Shaft
4) Flanges : BS4504-
- Waterworks / Irrigation / Drainage pumping station
- Power station
- Industrial and Municipal Water Supply
- Marine Application
- Fire fighting Systems
- General application in refineris.
- Chiller Systems / Cooling Tower